1999-2001 FORD MUSTANG COBRA ENGINE 4.6L 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION KIT 4.6 32V
The engine in the 1999-2001 Ford Mustang Cobra is a 4.6 liter V8 that produces 300 horsepower at 6,000 RPM and 350 ft lbs of torque at 4,500 RPM. This engine was first introduced in 1996 and was produced until 2002. This engine was replaced by the 5.0 L V8 in 2003.
The transmission in the 1999-2001 Cobra is a 5 speed manual transmission. It features a T-case design and has a total of five forward gears and reverse gear. The clutch pedal is located under the shifter and the shift lever is located below the steering wheel.
This is a Good running engine kit with no mechanical issues.
2004 model cobra engine with 92,115 miles!
Power Output: This kit should make around 600hp with the Kenne Bell Supercharger upgrade
This is our MASTER KIT –
We can set this engine kit up to run on a pallet for an additional $750 and ship it to you like that!
Just add fluids and a battery and fire it up!
Shipped by freight: Send zip code for a freight quote!
THE MASTER ENGINE KIT INCLUDES:
- Complete Supercharged 281ci DOHC 4.6L v8 engine and Tremec 6 speed manual transmission:
- All front engine accessories: pulleys and idlers.
- AC compressor
- Engine starter motor
- Exhaust manifolds with front oxygen sensors
- Misc cooling hoses and thermostat housing
- Coolant reservoir
- Throttle cable
- Intake hose – Cold air
- Mass air meter
- Air filter
- Steering column with key
- Speedo cluster
- Headlight harness with under hood fuse box
- Engine wiring harness
- ECU harness
- Dash harness with inside fuse box
- Engine Computer with PATS (antitheft) turned off by The Parts Farm
- Fuel tank
- At no extra charge I include All of the bolts and fasteners that were left over during the engine removal! Try buying those from ford! Probably $1000 worth of hardware!
This item must ship truck freight.
Please send your zip code for a freight quote!
This needs to go to an COMMERCIAL BUSINESS address with a forklift, a loading dock OR to your closest fedex reight terminal.
if you need to deliver to a residence it adds an extra $90
If you need a lift gate to remove it from the big rig, it adds an extra $90
$300 deposit due at time of purchase. This can be paid by Zelle or Credit card. This deposit is nonrefundable. This deposit is a commitment to buy and complete the purchase on the part of the buyer.
Balance due within 7 days of purchase. If balance is not paid within 7 days the deposit will be forfeited and the item relisted for sale.